About Me

I am an artist/sculptor based in Carmartheshire, Wales. I graduated with my B.A. Honours in Sculpture in 2004, from the West Wales School of the Arts, and since then I have been persuing my artistic career. I have been working in the art college for the past 7 years, as part of the Learner Support Team.

In my role I work with students who have specific learning diffficulties, helping them to achieve the requirements of the course on a par with their peers. Being in this environment helps to develop my own artistic knowledge and skills. I have access to many materials and processes that otherwise would be difficult to come by.

Working with cast metal is prevelent within my work, and bronze or cast iron is usually mixed with natural elements. I see my art as a form of play, giving me the opportunity to explore the relationship between the organic and the man-made.